JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Grand if u need something dropped off I work up there and can do it. They fixed mine after some punk kid shot an ink pen cartridge out of it. Worked great the tip went through the wall but the ink went everywhere. Seemed like a good idea at the time. They cleaned, replaced all the seals and found a rear site that I never had. Now I can't hit sh** with it. When I was a kid was deadly with only front site. Reaked a lot of havoc with this thing. Picked up a pre 70 sheridian for kid so now we are a dangerous duo.

I have a Benjamin 112 pistol that is in very nice condition (95%) with the exception of the lever that attaches the pump handle to the barrel has broken. As old as the gun is I should have known that the metal was probably fatigued at that point. I'm really not much of a collector of this type of gun and would rather have someone who enjoys them more than I have it.
I have quite a Daisy BB Gun collection.......about 100 rifles and pistols from the 50's to early 2000's. Some are new in box and a few others are well used. Also have grown tired of these and would like to sell or trade them off as they take up a bit more room than I want to allot them anymore.

I have a Benjamin 112 pistol that is in very nice condition (95%) with the exception of the lever that attaches the pump handle to the barrel has broken. As old as the gun is I should have known that the metal was probably fatigued at that point. I'm really not much of a collector of this type of gun and would rather have someone who enjoys them more than I have it.
I have quite a Daisy BB Gun collection.......about 100 rifles and pistols from the 50's to early 2000's. Some are new in box and a few others are well used. Also have grown tired of these and would like to sell or trade them off as they take up a bit more room than I want to allot them anymore.

What would you like for the 112 ???

I would take a $100 for it as is, I have never seen one in as good of shape other than the for mentioned problem.
As I said I'm not really into this type of gun and I'll probably never do anything with it..which will be a shame.

Let me know if you are interested, Ken

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top