JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
Roger from Revelation Arms here.
Haven't posted in a while, I am currently on assignment in Kabul Afghanistan working on a UN reconstruction project.

I am posting pictures on my web site <broken link removed>

Take care, Roger

Last edited by a moderator:
so what exactly are you building?

I am doing a major security upgrade at the UNDP Compound downtown Kabul. This is an old compound and is the one that got attacked last summer with an IED so they decided it's time to make it more secure.

Will be installing a new blast resistant perimiter wall and metal/explosive detectors and vehicle x ray equipment, security cameras and communication system.

I have an American/Afghani company as the general contractor, will have to get the security system from the US.

Roger

i never knew a mercenary before! :s0114:

just kidding.

do you have any idea when you will be back? or is your son running your shop for now?

My current contract expires March 11,, there is a possibilty they will offer me another or an extension. Either way I will be home mid March.

Erik is running the shop, his contact info is on my web page.

Explain a typical day.

So you concentrate on the overall construction of the facility or do you concentrate on the particular applications of these various security systems?

I am the Project Manager for the entire project, I have a staff of Afghani engineers but to be expected they are not completely familiar with some of the newer hi tec stuff, I am trying to get them up to speed on it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top