JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont no much about politics but i know whats right and wrong and if our boys are stuck in a F...ed up situation where they need to fight let them fight to win . its there friends out there that are dieing, and our kids and grand kids .kill every one of them then. then keep there oil and land .no more going to war and when we get done we rebuild there country and send them money and tanks and jets thats bullsh,t. take them out and keep the spoils and do the same to the next country that messes with us or Isreal period . just my honest opinion. i needed to vent thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont no much about politics but i know whats right and wrong and if our boys are stuck in a F...ed up situation where they need to fight let them fight to win . its there friends out there that are dieing, and our kids and grand kids .kill every one of them then. then keep there oil and land .no more going to war and when we get done we rebuild there country and send them money and tanks and jets thats bullsh,t. take them out and keep the spoils and do the same to the next country that messes with us or Isreal. perion just my honest opinion. i needed to vent thanks

bubblegum Israel,let them take care of themselves.

We either need to get out of the middle east or claim it All we are doing is sending more cannon fodder in the form of our children.
The more we send the better for them. More targets.They could care less about us.they will always kill as many as they can.

Pull our kids out of Afghanistan and the rest of the middle east.

Can anyone explain what the objective is in A-stan today (which is not the Middle East, BTW)? If it can't be simply stated and understood as common sense, then it ain't worth it. The Chinese saying of 2200 yrs ago is correct:

"War is like a poisonous drug. It should only be used in the gravest circumstances."

RE: MIKE

For the same reasons the USA government decided to invade Iraq. To protect you from terrorists, Mike.
With the way you talk, maybe the government should consider protecting you from yourself there bud.
Somebody censor this guy and anyone else that cannot be patriotic about this war.

RE: MIKE

For the same reasons the USA government decided to invade Iraq. To protect you from terrorists, Mike.
With the way you talk, maybe the government should consider protecting you from yourself there bud.
Somebody censor this guy and anyone else that cannot be patriotic about this war.

Tell me Oh Enlightened One,how is sending our boys over to a land,that the people love killing "infidels" PATRIOTIC???
Afghanistan did contribute to our 'Terrorist' problem ,yes,but to the extent of all the lives of our soldiers that have been taken?
We can do alot more harm from the Navy and Air Force and less lives lost
Geneva bubbleguming Convention,NATO and all that other nonsense. The enemy could care less about that stuff and we have to adhere to it.
Pull our troops out and let them kill each other.They come knocking on our door again?

Nuke 'em and claim the land.

I am being patriotic in the fact that I rather have those boys alive instead of dead for no reason.
This will never end as long as they keep having children and we send troops over there for them to kill.

Afghanistan is considered Asia?

I would have just sent the Tomahawks in and leveled the place.Not a Howard Stern fan but like he said,turn it to glass.

Never have been a fan of sending soldiers in harms way.Much better tactics to use.
I don't believe running planes into the towers was written in any Geneva Convention or in any rules of war anywhere,so why would we care what anyone thinks?
They want us to be the police force of the world,at our expense,then tell us how we can do it?

B-52s carpet bombing Baghdad would have sent a message.

I don't know why someone didn't put you in charge. Killing everyone in Baghdad, now that would've taught them. Wait, what exactly would it have shown the Iraqi's and the Afghani's?

There were also at least 10 cases between January 2008 and June this year where British forces mistakenly fired at Afghan soldiers, police and security service officials, resulting in seven deaths.

<broken link removed>

Saddam and Osama are gone. There is no reason to stay over there. There is no point. Our leaders will not just step up to the plate and tell the real story of why we are there.

Terrorism will always exist. They do not play by the rules. We can fight this "war" with intelligence, technology and special forces. There is no reason to have endless bases, mechanized infantry, supply lines and private contractors. War is stupid, but in this case it makes people money. It's a revenue stream. Do you think politicians tell munitions lobbyists to take a hike? Hell no. There is money to be made.

Disgusting. I'm happy Obama has scaled down Iraq (he never tells us how many contractors and bases we still pay for in Iraq), and I wish he would man up and pull everyone out of Afghanistan as well but I just don't see it happening. Perhaps we can create a plausible reason to go to Iran next? Disgusting.

Get the heck outta' there now. We do not belong there. Let them sort it out by themselves. Have we not lost enough lives yet?

Iraq - US Armed Forces
Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As of May 28, 2010, there were 4,404 dead and 31,827 wounded in action (WIA).[42] See the references for a breakdown of the wounded, injured, ill, those returned to duty (RTD), those requiring medical air transport, non-hostile-related medical air transports, non-hostile injuries, diseases, or other medical reasons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top