JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's so stupid looking. "4,000 grains of payload sent downrange in about 5 seconds." Awesome... Did you hit anything? hahaha. Oh, "Innovation" is an overused term these days.

What the hell was that? That grip looks so fat and uncomfortable. Oh well it'll probably sell like hotcakes, even I admit I'd like to give one a go just to see how it performs.

Just curious, since this gun fires more than one shot per trigger pull, might be a rule violation?

A fully automatic weapon (a machine gun) is one that fires a succession of bullets so long as the trigger is depressed or until the ammunition supply is exhausted. In addition, any weapon that shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot automatically, more than one shot at a time by a single trigger pull, is legally considered to be a machine gun

Just curious, since this gun fires more than one shot per trigger pull, might be a rule violation?

A fully automatic weapon (a machine gun) is one that fires a succession of bullets so long as the trigger is depressed or until the ammunition supply is exhausted. In addition, any weapon that shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot automatically, more than one shot at a time by a single trigger pull, is legally considered to be a machine gun

Appears to have 2 triggers, one for each "gun". If they both fire off a single trigger then you have a point.

Seriously, its a 45, if you can't hit and knock down something with one round (most in likely you cant shoot very well) they why try to waste 2 rounds at the same time. Good job, now you double suck at shooting. I think i would just make fun of someone who owned that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top