Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AES 10B RPK

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by PMC, Jan 10, 2014.

1. PMC

PMC Lynnwood Active Member

First off, I'm absolutely not in a rush to get rid of this gun. Just throwing it out there to test the waters so to speak and see if any interesting trade offers come up.

Trade must take place in Snohomish or King County in WA. I'm not doing trades-by-mail.
    Will sell for $850

What I have is a Century-imported Romanian-made AES 10B RPK. Build-quality is excellent, and you can see that for yourself upon close examination in-person if you wish. Barrel is an RPK heavy barrel with cut for bipod (no bipod included with this, didn't come with one). Receiver, rear sight, recoil spring assembly, stock, and handguards are all true RPK style. Will come with a couple Tapco mags.

Like I said, not in a rush to get rid of it. I don't mind keeping it for a good while longer and either and "completing" it with a decent finish on the wood, bipod, and some drum mags, or converting into a sort of heavy-barreled Tabuk-style rifle.

Trade interests: Mainly other military-style rifles. FALs, M1A, M1 Garand, ARs, AKs, others, etc. .357 magnum or 45 Colt lever-action rifles (Henry, Winchester, Uberti) Might consider a nice 1911 or other high-quality handguns, but mostly interested in semiauto rifles. No home-built guns please. Trade items should be in similar condition (no signs of hard heavy use, abuse, or neglect both cosmetically and internally). Don't ask what my trade value is, just make an offer.

Not too interested in bolt guns, shotguns, Glocks/M&Ps/XD and other typical moderate-priced handguns.

20140110_201625_zps981019c8.jpg

20140110_201659_zps21f7163c.jpg

2. PMC

PMC Lynnwood Active Member

btt

3. OEFvet1986

OEFvet1986 Bonney Lake wa New Member

Would you be interested in mil spec stainless springfield 1911 or ruger m77 markii in 223?