JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Aero Precision/Thunder Ranch 5.56

Brand new unfired factory built Aero Precision Thunder Ranch lower and Aero Precision upper with 200 rounds through it. DPMS 5.56 heavy barrel. I will include 60 rounds of Winchester 55 grain and 1 Pmag as well because it's the giving season. I would like to keep it local and can meet at FFL, Buyer to pay transfer fees. Looking for cash but possible trade. $1200

Specs below:

M4E1 Thunder Ranch Special Edition Lower Receiver Improvements:

• Skeletonized Magwell - Cuts weight and provides a unique look for our M4E1 Lower Receivers.
  • Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
  • Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
  • Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
  • Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
  • Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
  • Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
Includes:

• M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Thunder Ranch
  • MOE® Grip
  • MOE SL® Stock
  • Lower Parts Kit
  • ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger (QMS)
  • AR15 Carbine Buffer, Tube and Spring
  • These parts are installed

Upper:

• Aero Precision AR15 12" Quantum M Lok hand guard
  • Aero Precision 5.56 bolt carrier group black nitride (new)
  • Aero Precision upper
  • DPMS 16" 5.56 heavy barrel 1 in 9 twist
  • LBE unlimited charging handle (new)

Thanks for looking! Please message me any questions

BE716D27-1227-48B5-A91D-CDE0F79E5A79.jpeg 2F014FAD-FE41-4C52-800B-064FA58A3F9A.jpeg 1165DDD7-5BBB-493D-97B0-25A2C0256320.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Aero Precision/Thunder Ranch 5.56

This is sold as a package, will not separate. Brand new unfired factory built Aero Precision Thunder Ranch lower and Aero Precision upper with 200 rounds through it. DPMS 5.56 heavy barrel. The handrail has a rub Mark on it from a sling swivel and a small scratch at top, nothing big. I will include 60 rounds of Winchester 55 grain and 1 Pmag as well because it's the giving season. Everything in the picture, I have all the packaging and boxes shown. I would like to keep it local and can meet at FFL, Buyer to pay transfer fees. Looking for cash but possible trade. $1350 obo

Specs below:

M4E1 Thunder Ranch Special Edition Lower Receiver Improvements:

• Skeletonized Magwell - Cuts weight and provides a unique look for our M4E1 Lower Receivers.
  • Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
  • Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
  • Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver using a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
  • Threaded Takedown Pin Detent Recess - Allows user to easily install the Takedown Pin detent and spring with the use of a 4-40 set screw (no more launching detents across the room).
  • Increased Magwell Flare - Increased the flare of the magwell to aid in quick and efficient magazine changes.
  • Marked and milled to accept short-throw safety selectors, but will work with standard selectors as well.
Includes:

• M4E1 Stripped Lower Receiver, Special Edition: Thunder Ranch
  • MOE® Grip
  • MOE SL® Stock
  • Lower Parts Kit
  • ALG Defense Quality Mil-Spec Trigger (QMS)
  • AR15 Carbine Buffer, Tube and Spring
  • These parts are installed

Upper:

• Aero Precision AR15 12" Quantum M Lok hand guard
  • Aero Precision 5.56 bolt carrier group black nitride (new)
  • Aero Precision upper
  • DPMS 16" 5.56 heavy barrel 1 in 9 twist
  • LBE unlimited charging handle (new)

Thanks for looking! Please message me any questions

View attachment 784212 View attachment 784213 View attachment 784214 View attachment 784215
Someone needs to grab this!!! Solid unit

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.