JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the Aero Precision Veteran's Day Bombshell Bomber Builder Set. This version is the M4E1 with the 15" ATLAS S-One M-LOK handguard. I also purchased the Matching Magpul MOE SL-S and MOE Grip. The set sold for $549 and the furniture for $194. I'm asking $600 for it all.

I'm willing to separate, but only if the furniture goes first. Just in case someone bought the set but couldn't get the furniture. In that case, it will be $175 for the furniture and $475 for the set.

Partial trades considered.

IMG_0308.jpg IMG_0307.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0305.jpg

Hello HLS1. Do you still have the furniture set for this build? My buddy bought the build but was unable to get the furniture. I have been helping him look for it and just happened to find this forum through Google.

Hello HLS1. Do you still have the furniture set for this build? My buddy bought the build but was unable to get the furniture. I have been helping him look for it and just happened to find this forum through Google.

I do still have it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top