JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Is that literally what you sent them or did it get chopped up somehow when you posted it? Maybe the 'gal' on the phone didn't know what you were asking.

Anyway, if you're really worried about the tiny flaws in that picture then you should have looked at what you were buying before you bought it. It's not realistic to expect every company to go above and beyond what they promised.

If you are wondering if they originally sold it as a blem, it would indicate that on the box. There would be a sticker.

And if your passive aggressive email was any indication of how you spoke to them on the phone, I'd of told you to pound sand also.

I've nothing but great experience with them. A few years ago when M5 lowers were unobtainable and out of stock everywhere for months, I called them up and asked nicely and they shipped me one the next day. YMMV apparently

I wouldn't call your letter passive aggressive, but it does appear to be an odd form of communication with no punctuation and incomplete sentences.
If I read your letter correctly, your beef lies with Green Monstah or Brownells - whichever vendor provided the one that has a dinge in it.
So no, I don't think you have a legitimate argument against Aero here.
I feel your pain - who wants to receive what they consider 2nd quality goods at a first-rate price. It also does seem short sighted - Aero stating the replacement policy exceeds their timeline.

Aside from that, you shoot your rifles, right? One trip to the range for some action rifle and your gear should look a whole lot more beat up than that. Take it out, make it your truck or range beater gun, and have fun. Life's too short.

And no I didn't check all the receivers I bought was not building them that day
I assume first quality meant just that

thanx for your opinions
I think this ^ is your problem. Sounds like you had 30 days. If you're going to worry about little cosmetic imperfections you should probably check before accepting transfer.
If there was an issue with function outside the 30 days, I would expect a replacement. But not for that.

Should have got an Anderson instead.

I've bought a short of lowers a couple times, inspected each one of them at the FFL prior to taking them home. I've bought blems too, usually can't find the blem.

Just go use it and ding it up some more.

Yeah, I ordered a M5E1 Upper from them direct and they sent the wrong one.

They pretty much exchanged it.

No questions asked.

No sorry's either but whatever, it is a quality upper at a decent mid range price.

I have had three of their lowers, and all were good to go. I understand it may be annoying to have a scratched or whatever lower, but honestly, after you use the firearm several times, it will get scratched up. I am very careful with my firearms but over time stuff happens, things hit, things drop etc.
I cannot recall if the box my lowers came in were sealed or not, maybe someone other than the Aero staff took it out and dropped it or something. Personally I like it when my gear starts to look used a scuffed and scratched.

Brother, Sh!t will be hitting the fan soon and our weapons are gonna see some use, don't worry so much about the looks. Make sure your stuff is squared away and you have a bunch of ammo and armor!

I have had three of their lowers, and all were good to go. I understand it may be annoying to have a scratched or whatever lower, but honestly, after you use the firearm several times, it will get scratched up. I am very careful with my firearms but over time stuff happens, things hit, things drop etc.
I cannot recall if the box my lowers came in were sealed or not, maybe someone other than the Aero staff took it out and dropped it or something. Personally I like it when my gear starts to look used a scuffed and scratched.

Brother, Sh!t will be hitting the fan soon and our weapons are gonna see some use, don't worry so much about the looks. Make sure your stuff is squared away and you have a bunch of ammo and armor!

I haven't had one "sealed" with a piece of tape or otherwise, I think I have 5 aero lowers.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top