JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the only negative experience is a canted FSB, that's not much to go on to give up. LOTS of companies including Colt have had issues with their FSB.......

If the only negative experience is a canted FSB, that's not much to go on to give up. LOTS of companies including Colt have had issues with their FSB.......
Not necessarily the cant, I can figure out a way to deal with it. just the attitude bothered me the most.

Was this a complete upper you purchased or just a barrel with a fsb you built into an upper. If it is a complete upper assembled by Aero, it might be one of their ham fisted assembly monkeys overtorqued the barrel nut and sheared the barrel index pin, over rotating the barrel and canting the front sight to the receiver. Either way, I would think they should make you whole again. If fsb is truly pinned on canted the only correct fix is an entirely new barrel and fsb. I am not sure how companies f that up as it is done in a jig?

Why not just buy your own parts and assemble it yourself to your own ultra high standards, then? In fact, buy a CNC and make everything from scratch. Then you can call yourself to warranty your own item

Installing a pinned front sight base properly takes some precise tooling and know how, generally not regarded as a DIY project.

What spec did Aero share to determine it was within spec? Just curious because back in 2005ish I sent a Bushmaster back for the same problem. I believe my rear sight had to be moved 27 clicks from center in order to zero properly. Came back in a week and it was proper again.

Was this a complete upper you purchased or just a barrel with a fsb you built into an upper. If it is a complete upper assembled by Aero, it might be one of their ham fisted assembly monkeys overtorqued the barrel nut and sheared the barrel index pin, over rotating the barrel and canting the front sight to the receiver. Either way, I would think they should make you whole again. If fsb is truly pinned on canted the only correct fix is an entirely new barrel and fsb. I am not sure how companies f that up as it is done in a jig?
I installed onto upper, pin is fine.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top