JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1600
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale/trade is my Aero Precision M5 Battle Rifle.

This is not some slapped together with the cheapest parts type build. I built this rifle as a "poor man's scar 17" and believe it competes well, as the weights and accuracy of the two rifles are quite similar, with the added benefit of being able to use PMAGS for the AR 10

All aero precision barrels are made by Ballistic Advantage, and as such have a MOA guar

All Components are Aero Precision/BCM Furniture/Larue Tactical MBT 2S trigger.

16 inch stainless steel barrel with .308 chamber.

Rifle is selling for 1600, Eotech not included unless it's for a really good trade.

I ran some reloading drills a couple times with it, so total round count is around 160.

I have a small pile of 762x51 and 308 ammo to go along with the trade.

In terms of trades I am looking for precision rifles/Tavor/Aug/Galil etc. received_580018272922736.jpeg
received_2955232657886612.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top