JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Benton City
State
Washington
Just like the title says. It's the last thing I need for my .308-AR build. Aero Precision can't seem to make any more for some reason.

Dan

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just like the title says. It's the last thing I need for my .308-AR build. Aero Precision can't seem to make any more for some reason.

Dan
I just saw these in two different shops in Montana. I believe they were both in Missoula and if you like, I can look up the store information for you

AR Customs, 509-330-0874 is one. I'll need to find a receipt to remember the other shops name
AR Customs closed today. Other shops in Missoula report not in stock. Axemen closed today.
1 damn item needed to complete a build and I'm kicked in the a$$... Grrr
I don't get to Oregon except to Hermiston. Pendleton once in awhile. My flying partner passed away 3 weeks ago so...travel is limited.
Bad side of this is my flying buddy wanted an AR .308 like mine and I've been missing this damn guard for 6+ months to complete his build. Now it's going to his kids with no guard...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dan

AR Customs closed today. Other shops in Missoula report not in stock. Axemen closed today.
1 damn item needed to complete a build and I'm kicked in the a$$... Grrr
I don't get to Oregon except to Hermiston. Pendleton once in awhile. My flying partner passed away 3 weeks ago so...travel is limited.
Bad side of this is my flying buddy wanted an AR .308 like mine and I've been missing this damn guard for 6+ months to complete his build. Now it's going to his kids with no guard...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dan
I know for sure AR customs and Axemen had them in stock. I will check Armac, I think they are open today. Also, have you tried to order directly from Aero?

I know for sure AR customs and Axemen had them in stock. I will check Armac, I think they are open today. Also, have you tried to order directly from Aero?
No Aero- Precision M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard-12"/Black //SKU# APRA538105A anywhere I can find. I've been on the Aero Precision waiting list for 6 months or more. There's a shop in Hamilton I have to check on. I got busy today and didn't get a call in to Axeman or AR.
Selway is nada. I called one other but forgot who. Dang..:(

No Aero- Precision M5 ATLAS S-ONE M-LOK Handguard-12"/Black //SKU# APRA538105A anywhere I can find. I've been on the Aero Precision waiting list for 6 months or more. There's a shop in Hamilton I have to check on. I got busy today and didn't get a call in to Axeman or AR.
Selway is nada. I called one other but forgot who. Dang..:(
I tried Armac tactical with no luck but a friend of mine just ordered one from optics planet and had it in hand in 5 days

Optics planet, I just got off the phone with them, doesn't have any in stock for a .308, only for AR15.
I have one of these in 15" but it looks like cr@p and I can't get to the adjustable gas block.
I'm running a 16" barrel.

Dan

Optics planet, I just got off the phone with them, doesn't have any in stock for a .308, only for AR15.
I have one of these in 15" but it looks like cr@p and I can't get to the adjustable gas block.
I'm running a 16" barrel.

Dan
Ohhhh. Gotcha, did you try the shop in post falls ID or Missoula?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.