JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This. They've been consistently in stock for 2 days now, surprisingly. Just had one sent to my FFL.

I think they really got the machines cranked up. They have been in stock more often than out of stock the last couple of weeks... Of course thats after they raised the price to 200. Oh well, I think they are still a good value. Maybe the availability of these is a sign that things may be calming down

Wow... Think you guys could have discussed this on a different thread or via PM? If you guys had things listed for sale and people posted that the same gun is available somewhere else for less and ran off all your business, I don't suspect you would like it..
Just a thought.

Well I have faith that the Stephen just didnt know current market values. And hope that he is happy that he was informed his price was a bit to high. If I was in his position I would be appreciative. Its not like we happen to find some amazing deal and are just chopping the buyers knees out. We are talking twice the price that they are selling for anywhere. Gunbroker included. Also I think his potential buyers should be made aware. They are fellow NWFA members and we should look out for one another

Wow... Think you guys could have discussed this on a different thread or via PM? If you guys had things listed for sale and people posted that the same gun is available somewhere else for less and ran off all your business, I don't suspect you would like it..
Just a thought.

I don't price gouge. Unless you're an FFL, selling firearms shouldn't be your business.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top