JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cheaper at Sporting Systems in Vancouver. X15, M4E1 and M5 twofer sale....we have a goal to sell 6000 lowers before 1639 takes effect July 2019. In 7 weeks, we've sold about 1800. Shop local, help support our legal fight against the state.

Here's my math...

3.73 (8.4% tax)
21.00 (Tropics transfer fee)
________
69.72 Total per each

Looks like Sporting Systems FTW if I understand their total cost correctly.
Yep that sounds right, but honestly after seeing how hard they fought I1639, I bought stuff before the deal just to support them. Our allies are few.

After you pay a transfer fee, sales tax...it's cheaper. In stock. It's more than one product. Also a local business. Also fighting 1639 for folks like you. So, it's a heck of a deal in the big picture, or the little picture.
Ha! you're right. Sorry if I was short. I meant no disrespect and appreciate your efforts. Way to go on selling so many in 7 weeks and good luck on getting to 6000.

After you pay a transfer fee, sales tax...it's cheaper. In stock. It's more than one product. Also a local business. Also fighting 1639 for folks like you. So, it's a heck of a deal in the big picture, or the little picture.

I tried to make a transfer on your site from a very large on line retailer back in Kentucky this afternoon, and was unable to establish all the dealer's information you needed. Seemed unnecessarily complex. This is a retailer that frequently, I am lead to believe deals with your company as a preferred FFL. I have done many FFL transfers from dealers to FFL like yours and have not had this difficulty. Can I simply fax your the identification information, copy of the online sale receipt from the on line dealer. Like to make this simple. I do not have the FFL numbers of the on line seller, nor there street address nor the serial number of the new firearm I just purchased. How can make this easier?

I tried to make a transfer on your site from a very large on line retailer back in Kentucky this afternoon, and was unable to establish all the dealer's information you needed. Seemed unnecessarily complex. This is a retailer that frequently, I am lead to believe deals with your company as a preferred FFL. I have done many FFL transfers from dealers to FFL like yours and have not had this difficulty. Can I simply fax your the identification information, copy of the online sale receipt from the on line dealer. Like to make this simple. I do not have the FFL numbers of the on line seller, nor there street address nor the serial number of the new firearm I just purchased. How can make this easier?

The form is very simple and it saves a ton of headaches on our end. if you don't have specific info, put an X in the field and continue on. The form is set up for the seller to fill out, so they get a confirmation email that includes our FFL/SOT. You wouldn't believe how many transfers arrive with no purchase name, contact info, missing sellers FFL, missing an invoice, and so on. The best ones, we have no info on the transfer, the customer gets an email notification that his shipment was delivered and they walk into the store 2 minutes later to try and pick it up. The online form has resolved 90% of those issues, speeding up the process for the customer and reducing the time we have to spend researching it.

For example: January 2018, a Barrett 50 cal rifle arrives, has one in the chamber and 50 rounds in various state of decay in the box. No seller info, no buyer info. It took a week of threatening UPS with ATF involvement to get the shipping depot to give us a name of the shipper...(who they billed). When we finally found him, he was complete jackwagon, and the customer...provided us with false information as well, extending our liability on a number of levels.

What may seem like a hassle to some, it's there because it needs to be.

The form is very simple and it saves a ton of headaches on our end. if you don't have specific info, put an X in the field and continue on. The form is set up for the seller to fill out, so they get a confirmation email that includes our FFL/SOT. You wouldn't believe how many transfers arrive with no purchase name, contact info, missing sellers FFL, missing an invoice, and so on. The best ones, we have no info on the transfer, the customer gets an email notification that his shipment was delivered and they walk into the store 2 minutes later to try and pick it up. The online form has resolved 90% of those issues, speeding up the process for the customer and reducing the time we have to spend researching it.

For example: January 2018, a Barrett 50 cal rifle arrives, has one in the chamber and 50 rounds in various state of decay in the box. No seller info, no buyer info. It took a week of threatening UPS with ATF involvement to get the shipping depot to give us a name of the shipper...(who they billed). When we finally found him, he was complete jackwagon, and the customer...provided us with false information as well, extending our liability on a number of levels.

What may seem like a hassle to some, it's there because it needs to be.

I will try again. I have notified Buds of this problem. If I have continued difficulty I can fax to you the Buds on line order along with my contact information. According to Bud's they announce that it is not necessary to contact your company for advance arrangement because they list you as a preferred dealer. If I need to send over my contact info to your company is there a person I can address this to? Thanks.

I will try again. I have notified Buds of this problem. If I have continued difficulty I can fax to you the Buds on line order along with my contact information. According to Bud's they announce that it is not necessary to contact your company for advance arrangement because they list you as a preferred dealer. If I need to send over my contact info to your company is there a person I can address this to? Thanks.[/
QUOTE]
Bud's is terrible to deal with. What are you picking up?

Marlin 60 SS 22. I can fax over on Weds the Buds on line order info and can try later to complete your form. Any other ideas to make this easier? Is there a contact person at your shop I can address the on line processing sales order receipt correspondence to at your shop ?

Marlin 60 SS 22. I can fax over on Weds the Buds on line order info and can try later to complete your form. Any other ideas to make this easier? Is there a contact person at your shop I can address the on line processing sales order receipt correspondence to at your shop ?

Just use the form, its the simplest and cleanest way. Put an X in any required field you dont have. At this point. your contact info is all we really need from that form. Merry Christmas.

Just use the form, its the simplest and cleanest way. Put an X in any required field you dont have. At this point. your contact info is all we really need from that form. Merry Christmas.

I did complete the form and it was submitted. However, completing some of the information boxes for the seller I had to provide my own information because I did not have any identifications for Buds staff. I did provide my local phone number, email address and fax number. I can fax to your office tomorrow copies of my on line documents if you like. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top