JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was lucky to order Hornady match and black 6mm arc in Sept from Missouri Shooters at under $20/box. It was on backorder since then and I just received my order last week.

I'm curious about how well the factory ammo will perform but more curious at what results I can get with handloads.

Waiting to hear what Burninpowder comes up with for his setup.

I was lucky to order Hornady match and black 6mm arc in Sept from Missouri Shooters at under $20/box. It was on backorder since then and I just received my order last week.

I'm curious about how well the factory ammo will perform but more curious at what results I can get with handloads.

Waiting to hear what Burninpowder comes up with for his setup.
Alright did a little more testing this is just for your info as I am above max for this powder and I just started getting some extractor marks at my last powder charge. My barrel is also a 1/8 twist 24inch. All shots are at 100 yards and there was some wind how much I couldn't tell ya.

F44871C8-FA70-4836-8FE5-2A5D1FD70826.jpeg 74493518-24FF-43D8-A1F4-A5F9F06961E7.jpeg A0C86F80-588B-4C04-99AC-6F9986508009.jpeg 8CC7C408-8E2D-4B90-8458-4F9D57197D0A.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your results. Hoping to get better results with 20", 1-7 twist.
Anyone have info on bolt action upper receivers that work with AR lowers?
1-7 twist was what I was trying to get they just didn't have it at the time and the build was more of a budget build so I would think you can get better accuracy with a good barrel. I have only played a little with varget powder with nosler RDF bullets and then Berger target with IMR8208XBR and just 5 shots with the 8208xbr powder with the RDF bullet. So there is still a bunch of testing to do might have to try 100gr bullets with my twist rate and see if it likes them any better.

I tried varget with the RDF bullet and it didn't go very well. It might do better with the Berger bullet with varget just haven't tried yet. Not sure if I am liking the RDF bullets at the moment time will tell

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top