JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
State
Washington
$550 OBO

Details:

Lower receiver group is a Surplus Arms and Ammo lower (made by Aero Precision) with a PSA LPK installed.
Stock and grip are LaRue Tactical.
Upper receiver group is build on a Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced receiver. It was purchased complete from Aero Precision.
Barrel: Aero Precision 18", 5.56, 1/7 twist, 4150 QPQ
Handguard: free-float Aero Precision (I believe this is considered gen1, without the QD points)
Bolt carrier group is Aero Precision branded as well.

Wear and tear consistent with normal handling and use. Round count through the upper is below 1000 rounds.

Perfect base for a SPR build.

Meet at your FFL of choice in Vancouver/Portland area (I will be in Wenatchee next Sunday 6/2), you pay transfer.

IMG_20190526_172500_4.jpg IMG_20190526_172514_6.jpg IMG_20190526_172507_9.jpg IMG_20190526_172529_0.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.