JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$-1
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Coquille,
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a NIB, unfired Aero Precision 10.5" pistol with a laser forend hand stop, Holosun shake awake optic, sling, seven Gen 3 magazines, BUIS, padded, heavy duty, fitted nylon carry case with magazine pouches, and 10 boxes of ammo (Hornady, Federal Fusion, and Winchester) to trade. I purchased most of what I have wholesale and/or sale prices from Aero, Midway USA and Optics Planet and I have $1800.00 invested in it all. I had to get two shoulders replaced and can't lift and hold the AR after having everything on backorder for so long. If you have and are interested PM me with your e-mail and I'll do the same...we can exchange photos. I would do a cash sale at a price that is fair to both of us. I would also consider a quality compact 9mm pistol or a Winchester 62A in excellent condition in trade ,
There is an FFL here that I've used...really good guy, ex Nam B-29 tail gunner and his shop/home is a museum worth seeing. He's not quite as old as I am but he's a really good guy, very accommodating. He only charges $10,00 to do the transfer, easy and quick. My schedule is very flexible and there is a seafood restaurant here that has outstanding fresh caught Cod, snapper, oysters, calamari, etc.

Scott
Semper Fi

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show