JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Please PM with any questions or to set up a time to meet.

For sale is a new in package Aero 5.56 bolt carrier group. This is a quality unit that is difficult to find in stock right now. Along with the BCG (package deal), I am selling 200rnds of 223, 50rnds of 9mm and 275rnds of 22LR ammo. Asking $290 cash. Face to face in Wilsonville, Tualatin or Tigard area. No shipping or trades.

See photos for item details.

20201204_151511.jpg

20201204_151555.jpg

20201204_152433.jpg

20201204_153044.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Package says phosphate- not nitride.

Yes, it does, but is that not an important part of the finishing process, along with black nitride and it's.....NICKLE BORON too?!?! Dang, this is definitely an excellent product, and certainly is of better quality than what rests in my quality build!
I only wish it were listed separately and I'd buy it in a hurry, but, alas, I'd need it mailed too..... :-(

Yes, it does, but is that not an important part of the finishing process, along with black nitride and it's.....NICKLE BORON too?!?! Dang, this is definitely an excellent product, and certainly is of better quality than what rests in my quality build!
I only wish it were listed separately and I'd buy it in a hurry, but, alas, I'd need it mailed too..... :-(
What????

I'm thinking you are confused......

And Op why are you calling a phosphate bcg Nitrade? Not trying to call people out or anything just noticed

Package says phosphate- not nitride.
You are right, thanks for catching that. I pulled it out of the package and the hard chrome is visible in the gas key. I have corrected the ad title to reflect the correct finish and dropped the price as well. You saved me from having a disappointed buyer.

What????

I'm thinking you are confused......

And Op why are you calling a phosphate bcg Nitrade? Not trying to call people out or anything just noticed

"And Op why are you calling a phosphate bcg Nitrade? Not trying to call people out or anything just noticed"

I was mistaken on the finish but have corrected the ad.

"And Op why are you calling a phosphate bcg Nitrade? Not trying to call people out or anything just noticed"

I was mistaken on the finish but have corrected the ad.
No worries brother. Still a great deal. Those are some of the best quality budget bcgs you can get. And the coating honestly doesn't matter much if your not shooting suppressed. Good luck with sale buddy

I'd go with phosphate over nitride any day.
Aero did a great job with the phosphate treament on this BCG. It fooled me in to thinking it was nitrided. They also applied a really light coating of some type of lube with gave it a dark and somewhat shiny look to it. This BCG is has a C158 bolt that is HP and MP inspected.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top