JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Zip Code
Coolest looking AR 15 in the world right here!
Well maybe not, but it's a contender.

Built to be our all around family fun gun, but the truck spun a rod, and I was stuck with a rather large mechanical bill.
I don't skimp when it comes to these things.. and I put the best of what I had into it.
started with Aero's limited edition "Muddy Grey Camo" factory Cerakoted build kit, and wrapped it around a 16" Mid Gassed Balistics Advantage barrel that I dimpled to assure the gas block will stay home. Also put in a Balistics Advantage Black Nitride Bolt carrier group. Every spring detent and roll pin is Aero, and the rest are high end "Gucci" parts that I had stashed for a special build such as this.
Ambi Safety, Ambi Charge Handle, and Magpul "Bad Lever" for Ambi bolt control. NiB fire control group, and enhanced mag release button.
All Grey Magpul Furniture, including a CTR stock, Slimline Pistol Grip, and Vertical For-Grip, originally had an ASR FH for my Supressor, but is now equipped with an A2 flash hider.
topped off with a set of excellent Kris iron sights, and optional Gen 2 Vortex Viper PST 1-6 scope and Aero 30mm mount.
This scope is extremely good for the money... one of vortex's best.

$2000 with the scope
$1500 without

I'm willing to drive between Salem and Olympia to meet at your FFL of choice, but prefer Gator's here in Kelso

I will throw in a few mags and few boxes of ammo as well

this is really the perfect AR15 setup for a first(or only) AR, providing high quality and versatility, as well as unmatched beauty making you the envy of the range. The latter being a bonus, but not taking away from the importance of the former.

***first photo shows the rifle in its current configuration... last two were before I got the better scope mount and matching vertical for-grip***
39E91632-1787-4FBC-AB17-083D8DD508C4.jpeg 7E66D0C6-3EF6-44F0-899F-85ED244D9DAA.jpeg 6FB02783-3FC1-474F-A2C0-F5373D68612F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just did a breakdown, and I have way more in it than I thought..
$2400+ with the scope!
But I gotta recover what I can, so the price stands as is.

"Muddy Grey" Build list
Aero Precision Midnight Marshland (AKA Muddy Grey) Builders Set
(upper, lower, handguard,) $600

***UPPER PARTS***
-Balistics Advantage 16" Midlength barrel... $160
(Barrel nut was Torqued and timed per Aero Instructions
Only took 10 try's to get the shims right)
-Balistics Advantage Bolt Carrier Group... $150
(Sold out with several month back order so I had to pay a premium via private sale, but I wanted them to match so... )
-A2 flash hider -$10
-Charge Handle... $30
-low profile Gas Block & Tube... $40
(I used a jig and drill press to dimple the barrel so the set screw won't allow any movement of the block and used thread locker to keep them in there)
-Kriss Defiance Steel Back up Iron Sights... $130
(These are fantastic sights...super low profile)
-Magpul Vertical Forgrip... $18
-Aero Precision 30mm scope mount $80
-Vortex Viper PST2 1-6x24 VMR-2 (MRAD) $600
(Retail is $899 but can be found all over for $600... very good optic with an unconditional lifetime warranty)

****Lower Parts****
-LMT Carbine Buffer Tube.. $45(best there is)
-X products H2 buffer.. $25
-Small parts....springs, detents, pins, etc... $40-$50
-Anderson Stainless Steel trigger kit..... $28
( surprisingly a very decent trigger!)
-Enhanced Mag release button... $8
-Ambi Safety... $25
-Magpul B.A.D. Lever... $30
-Magpul CTR Buttstock.. $60
-Magpul SL Pistol Grip.. $20

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.