JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

For sale is an Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced upper with a 15" M-lok rail, and a 416R 1/8 223 Wylde 20" Fluted DMR pofile Rifle Length gas Premium series Ballistic Advantage Barrel. Has a 1 MOA guarantee form the Factory and has been bedded for accuracy. Installed is the VG6 Precision Epsilon Muzzle Brake. It's a great combination brake/flash hider. Super soft shooter. Asking $450

Also available with Sharps Rifle Company XPB BCG and Strike Industries Extended Charging Handle for an additional $125

Selling a complete Aero Lower with POF drop in trigger for an additional $200

Complete Rifle $750

Will trade for:
Willing to take partial trade in 5.56/223 ammuntion either plinking or match grade.

0331191526b.jpg 0331191526a.jpg 0331191526.jpg 0331191855.jpg 0331191854.jpg

Last Edited:
Is this the threaded enhanced upper or the one where the rail attaches directly to it? How about the other upper you're selling? I'm interested but in a mix of the two uppers. I'm not in a hurry though so if you don't want to part things out I'll wait to see if they sell whole.

Bryan

Is this the threaded enhanced upper or the one where the rail attaches directly to it? How about the other upper you're selling? I'm interested but in a mix of the two uppers. I'm not in a hurry though so if you don't want to part things out I'll wait to see if they sell whole.

Bryan

So this one is the Enhanced, which means the handguard attaches directly to the upper, and the other upper I'm selling (the 16" Stretch barrel) is the threaded M4E1. I'm trying to keep them complete for now, disassembling would nix the barrel bedding, and take some time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top