JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
they haven't posted on their official site. but on their facebook they have.

"
Valued customers,
After thorough testing and evaluation, we have identified and validated a solution to a reoccurring feeding issue some customers were experiencing when running hollow points through their EPC-9. We have conducted extreme endurance testing with our revision and are confident our solution will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are still working on implementing procedures internally to help support the rollout of this revision. Once inventory of updated parts gets through our shop, the logistical portion of this solution will be finalized. As we have previously mentioned, we 100% stand behind our product and will fix any build that is experiencing feeding issues. We appreciate your patience as we worked through what ended up being a very tedious testing process. We will provide more details shortly.
Team Aero

"

they've pulled all barrels from the website so you cant buy them.

I haven't tried running HP's.

Funny, though, on them stating issues. I finally have mine working with FMJs but tbh, I'm done with aero's version of an AR-9. The next one will be some other manufacturer. I'm robbed of any hype I had for their upcoming bolt action system as well due to this.

they haven't posted on their official site. but on their facebook they have.

"
Valued customers,
After thorough testing and evaluation, we have identified and validated a solution to a reoccurring feeding issue some customers were experiencing when running hollow points through their EPC-9. We have conducted extreme endurance testing with our revision and are confident our solution will meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
We are still working on implementing procedures internally to help support the rollout of this revision. Once inventory of updated parts gets through our shop, the logistical portion of this solution will be finalized. As we have previously mentioned, we 100% stand behind our product and will fix any build that is experiencing feeding issues. We appreciate your patience as we worked through what ended up being a very tedious testing process. We will provide more details shortly.
Team Aero

"

they've pulled all barrels from the website so you cant buy them.
Obviously not too big an issue - they left the barrels for sale on Ballistic Advantage's site.

Not entirely sure how hard it is to mess up an AR9 set up. Most that take Glock mags set the mag in a way that the bullets are practically pointing right at the chamber.

Funny, though, on them stating issues. I finally have mine working with FMJs but tbh, I'm done with aero's version of an AR-9. The next one will be some other manufacturer. I'm robbed of any hype I had for their upcoming bolt action system as well due to this.
Sharps bros makes an amazing AR9 called the Jack 9.
They are cool looking lowers and beyond amazing quality.

Cheers

5DC2B52D-54E7-4B5A-91E8-A131D6FA0214.jpeg

FFS, I just want them to make the EPC10 they keep saying is coming soon in .45acp. just an AR45 that doesn't cost what a banshee does. Not asking for much.

FFS, I just want them to make the EPC10 they keep saying is coming soon in .45acp. just an AR45 that doesn't cost what a banshee does. Not asking for much.
How about an New Angstadt 10/45 chambered in .45acp with a 5" upper and comp.
Accepts Glock mags, LRBHO, will take 10mm also, just swap the barrel.

Let me know if your interested.

72E46C4C-568E-4579-B805-D456FF6B4EF3.jpeg

I think I'm going to hold out funds for a Vector. I don't know why, but I've always wanted one...suppressed...

I don't think I'd trust a blowback 10mm. I think that's why there are so few, balancing chamber pressures with the broad spectrum of available 10mm and reliability is likely the reason more don't exist.

I don't think I'd trust a blowback 10mm. I think that's why there are so few, balancing chamber pressures with the broad spectrum of available 10mm and reliability is likely the reason more don't exist.
I want one in .45, EPC10 seems to be their model number. I could be wrong

You've seen my pew go boom thread, no? Aero doesn't give a flying f about it. The EPC 10 is vaporware and likely never past a prototype. Even if they did get it out, I wouldn't trust it.

You've seen my pew go boom thread, no? Aero doesn't give a flying f about it. The EPC 10 is vaporware and likely never past a prototype. Even if they did get it out, I wouldn't trust it.
I don't recall, though I'm going to look for it now. Very interested

45acp, from what I understand, has similar issues. That's why CMMG came out with their first radially delayed in 45, before 9mm.

My CMMG has had zero issues. But my Aero has been a nightmare.

Problems with certain ammo like Geco. Jag casings. I've had 3 casings explode in my face only while using Glock mags. Now I just tried the ammo using a magwell and same aero upper Glock mags. Another explosion breaking my Catch bolt again. Now I've shot this same ammo in my cmmg banshee all day long. Have 7 9mm. Hand guns. No issues. Any who. I won't use Geco, Norma or Ruag. Also destroyed 2 BCG's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top