JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Philomath
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a fresh build. The pistol is brand new and unfired. The gun comes with one new 300 blk branded Magpul mag, and all associated boxes, and parts packaging. I'm selling this for exactly what I have put into it and not a dime less. This pistol comes as built. I will not part it out! This run of Aero builders sets in Volcanic MADland multi cam. Cerakote is hands down my favorite! So much so that I picked up 3 sets and I've already started on the second build. I've even sent other projects to Aero's Cerakoter (Mad Custom Coating in Anaheim, CA.) to reproduce their color and camo pattern. Buyer will meet me at Tick Licker in Corvallis. Before anybody makes comments about the price I'm not Corona gouging! Please refer to my build sheet posted in the photos below. Buyer pays all associated (background & transfer) fees.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Free bump just because I look at this thing multiple times a week. I absolutely love the color and details on this. If it were .556 I would have to consider getting it and replacing my current favorite aero AR pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.