JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Zip Code
For Sale is my Aero build. Here is a list of the parts used.

-13.9" 5.56 NATO Ballistic Advantage Hanson Midlength Barrel, Performance Series.
4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish. Nickel Boron Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension.
-BA LoPro gas block midlength gas tube
-Toolcraft Nitride BCG MPI 9310 Steel
-GhostGuns 3.5# Match Grade Trigger. Looks like a PSA trigger to me. Great trigger either way.
-Magpul Moe Grip
-BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Stock
-Radian Raptor Charging Handle
-Ambidextrous safety
-Aero Stripped Upper Reciever
-Aero Freedom M4e1 Lower Reciever
Aero lower parts kit
Aero upper parts kit
BCA Free float 15" mlok handguard
PSA Fluted Flash Can
probably missing something

I have between 400-600 rounds through the gun and maybe 100 through this barrel. Slightly overgassed but nothing like most rifles come from the manufacturer. Still fairly soft shooting. I like it this way because it will chew through pretty much any ammo you throw at it.
Weighs in on my postal scale at 6.8 lbs with the optic. Total length with the muzzle device puts it at 16.5".
Optic is NOT included but will leave it on for an additional $350.
Optic is a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x SFP LPVO. Retails at $480 and the cantilever mount is an additional $180. I'm generous the mount is a freebie with the optic.

I priced everything and I have $1228.70+tax invested in the rifle using current pricing (including current sales) without including the optic. Anyone is welcome to test fire the rifle with CASH in MY hand, or I can show a video of it letting loose.

ASKING $700 OBO
Includes (1) 10 round promag

20230325_030803.jpg 20230325_031419.jpg 20230325_030638.jpg 20230325_031315.jpg 20230325_031308.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top