JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hey Zip.
archerytalk.com and go into the classified to see pricing. Bows are not like firearms...this years model drops 40% once the next year is released.
Also, number 1 thing you need to do before even asking for a trade, is get your draw length for a bow (G4 archery on your side of town will do it...If you ask for Eddie, and tell him Edward sent you, he might even have a trade for you). Size is most important because if the bow is to large or to small, you may need to change cams out which can run you hundreds of dollars.

Lastly, draw weight. If you work out regularly (and I mean pinpoint shoulder workouts), you may be able to get away with a draw weight that is heavier (hunting deer you need 50 lbs, and 55 for elk in Oregon...least if i remember correctly). Heavier weight will give you farther distance and more FPS. See what you are comfortable drawing, and dont lie to yourself. My hunting rig for my left shoulder was 70 lbs, and i still ended up tearing up the muscle (over shooting). I have now trained myself to shoot right handed, only because I love archery.

Side note, accessories are also a big deal. Just to give you an idea of how much cash you may spend, my sight, arrow rest, and stabilizer ran me about $350 used. Good hunting arrows are going to be another $150 (dont buy used unless you are in a shop where they test them for you), and you still need broadheads (30-55 for 3 or 4, depending on what you get).

I have no trades, but feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions regarding archery. Best of luck in your sale.

Thanks for the tips! I'll check out getting draw length measured. I do shoulder workouts, but I know I'm gonna have to build up slowly over the next year on the particular motion of the draw.

I was hoping to offload the pistol at a price that would let me put together a new setup, but I'll take what I can get for now.

I am getting out of Archery. Have 4 bows (2 compounds, take-down recurve and longbow). Arrows, and lots of misc tools and such. Whst is your draw length?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.