JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm been sitting around for over a year now incomplete.

Aero lower and upper
Troy handguard
Unknown 300 black out barrel that apparently was used.
Flat face two stage trigger
B5 stock and grip

Missing the following:

Bolt carrier group
Charging handle
Gas block
Front take down pin
Bolt catch

$400 with transfer on buyer.

I'm not interested in trades right now and I'm good on my price. I will only sell this legally through an FFL here in Vancouver.

CACCE18E-7582-426D-9700-B43ACD3A331E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry, not sure what the wonderful laws in WA say about shipping an "assault rifle" anymore. I'm going to have to pass for now. Thanks

Ok thanks anyway... it's actually pretty simple. You take it into your FFL, and ask them to ship it to the FFL in Oregon. Maybe it's just me, but labeling something an "assualt rifle" even as a joke, doesn't help the 2A cause.

I was joking because WAs new law is utterly ridiculous and they consider it one now.

Ok thanks anyway... it's actually pretty simple. You take it into your FFL, and ask them to ship it to the FFL in Oregon. Maybe it's just me, but labeling something an "assualt rifle" even as a joke, doesn't help the 2A cause.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.