JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if there are aerial photo resources available on the internet like Google Earth but more up to date? I'm trying to use Google Earth but the spot I'm looking at is over 5 years out of date and quite a bit of logging has gone on since then. Any ideas? Thanks

State of Oregon has some summer 2009 NAIP data sorted by county... easiest way to view it (without GIS software) may be USGS seamless server, earth explorer, or glovis.

HtH!

Just a place to check, but in Google earth version 5 and above they introduced time-line. It is a little clock button at the top toolbar and it will show older imagery in certain areas if available by sliding along a timeline bar that shows the date. Why is this important if your looking for latest aerials one may ask? Well many, many times the first image/default image in an area being displayed on Google earth is NOT their latest photo. By clicking and activating the time-line feature and sliding down the time-line bar you can compare imagery and the photo date as displayed. I had a case even today where the default image was from April 2006 and the first image back on the time-line was sept 2009. Granted the default should be the most up to date is most areas but it is always something to check.

The very large 7x6 bull I ran into while deer hunting Thursday said if I promised not to tell anyone about where he's hiding, that come next elk archery season he'll march right up to my truck and gut himself for me.:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top