JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A very well thought out statement and properly supported by facts and not supposition. He comes from a corner not often heard from these days; Democratic, left leaning gun rights supporters. Since I am one of these myself, it was refreshing to see such a well written article. Too bad it will never find it's way out to the masses. They could learn from this.
I don't want them to learn from this. They think the ends (slightly reducing the # of deaths during rare mass shootings) justifies the means (AWB,mag cap bans,gun regist. etc.).
If they get the technicals down then they will sound credible next time. I'd rather they stayed in the dark on guns.

I don't want them to learn from this. They think the ends (slightly reducing the # of deaths during rare mass shootings) justifies the means (AWB,mag cap bans,gun regist. etc.).
If they get the technicals down then they will sound credible next time. I'd rather they stayed in the dark on guns.

The best way to counter an illogical argument is to use facts and logic. Should anti-gun folks embrace this article and still push an anti-gun agenda their total lack of credibility will be even more obvious.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top