JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks, but I can't open carry. I'm going to be going around with a friend on his business stops. I'll be there just two days, and in a hurry traveling. I'm leaving tomorrow (Sunday.)

I retired and I'm considering starting a new business. Probably not, but I have a friend who's encouraging me to do what he does, and he makes a ton of money at it. I'm just going up to watch for a couple of days.

I'm retired IT, and would probably rather start an IT consulting biz, but then I'm tired of it too and his looks like fun. What to do...

Thanks again for the answers. This time I'm just going to store it unloaded as advised, and maybe later I'll have time to get a license.

Its very easy to obtain your concealed carry permit in Washington state and it will allow you to pack in several other states. No class required just prints and a photo and your $60 at the Vancouver Sheriffs office. Quick in and out, they make it easy for you.

Its very easy to obtain your concealed carry permit in Washington state and it will allow you to pack in several other states. No class required just prints and a photo and your $60 at the Vancouver Sheriffs office. Quick in and out, they make it easy for you.

Just make sure you are there well before 4PM M-F. I went down to Clark Co. Sheriff's office to renew my CCL last month after work, and found out the hard way they won't take your application after 4PM due to the fact there are so many inmates in the jail having visitors, they have to cut off all business other than processing visitors. I had to take time off work to go down there and give them my money to be legal, and the damned inmates come first, before the honest tax paying, law abiding citizen! :s0054:

WA is very easy, unload when you are in the car and put the mag in your pocket, OC otherwise. There are no differences anywhere in the state. Basically stay away from Courthouses, jails, MH Hospitals and k-12 schools. Read the law, RCW 9.41 is a lot easier to read than ORS 166.

When you are up here, walk into any Sheriff's office, fill out the app, plunk down your $52.25 (cash), get finerprinted, and your new WA CPL will be in the mail. Then you won't need to unload next time, OC is still just as OK with a CPL as without....Clark County Sheriff is not the best place. Pick a smaller county, like Okanogan Co if you are up this way.. takes all of 15 minutes here.

The site says they take 90 days to get you an out of state CHL. I'll go that route though. Worth it not to have to disarm when hopping over the Interstate Bridge.

The site says they take 90 days to get you an out of state CHL. I'll go that route though. Worth it not to have to disarm when hopping over the Interstate Bridge.

If you are talking about WA, the LAW says it takes NO MORE than 60 days (RCW 9.41.070(1) ) I bet if you applied in Okanogan Co you would have it in less than the 30 day allowed for a resident permit. Resdent permits here only take a couple days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top