JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If caught it would be an automatic termination at the hospital I work at.
Will they let you carry a bullet proof clipboard?

I hear ya, but everyone has different situations and for some having access to and from locations is what they need and a vehicle safe is really the only way.
We have a homeless encampment very close to work and many cars stolen from the grounds, plus I hike alot after my shift. I feel better when it's with me at those times. However I also feel that if you are looking at your phone instead of being observant or walking like a victim you will most likely be one. I do appreciate all the comments. Everyone has different views, much can be learned by compiling those views to what works for each individual.

We have a homeless encampment very close to work and many cars stolen from the grounds, plus I hike alot after my shift. I feel better when it's with me at those times. However I also feel that if you are looking at your phone instead of being observant or walking like a victim you will most likely be one. I do appreciate all the comments. Everyone has different views, much can be learned by compiling those views to what works for each individual.
I think if I had to regularly park in a high theft/break in location I would add a kill switch under the hood, a bit of inconvenience but at least helping assure your car is there. There is always a risk of break in and theft of gun even with a vehicle safe... any gun you keep in the vehicle should not be something irreplaceable of course.
I like your outlook on learning different views.

In the bottom of a grubby, wadded up McDonald's sack.. perfect camouflage!

Lol, not really. Good luck.
There ya go. Always giving away our secrets.... Now I have to find something else to hide mine in.....

On another note. @sdmoose I would look hard at something that bolts to a solid part of the car. A set of Klein cutters will go right through most of those cables and the thief can get the gun out later.

Hello,
I am looking for input/advice. I want to carry my conceal firearm but I have to keep it in my vehicle when I go into work, but I want it secure. Can anyone give me advice on a good gun safe for my vehicle that can be opened with biometrics or easily. I also would like to deter just taking the safe out of the vehicle so one that had a cable or similar. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Thank you
I've been very happy with this one:

Better than the Stack-On, not safe around kids.
Yes, you can get into it...if you've seen the interior layout, know where the button is, know to remove the rubber plug, have read the instruction manual, and have practiced resetting the code and opening the safe a few dozen times. Of course, this video itself doesn't help the situation. Thanks a lot to the "lawyer" for showing criminals how to defeat security measures.

Last Edited:
Yes, you can get into it...if you've seen the interior layout, know where the button is, know to remove the rubber plug, have read the instruction manual, and have practiced resetting the code and opening the safe a few dozen times. Of course, this video itself doesn't help the situation. Thanks a lot the the "lawyer" for showing criminals how to defeat security measures.
It might be OK in a car, although it looks like it's made of 16 gauge steel, but I wouldn't bring it into the house and use it there too. Thanks for the snide comment though.

It might be OK in a car, although it looks like it's made of 16 gauge steel, but I wouldn't bring it into the house and use it there too. Thanks for the snide comment though.
Mine is used in my truck only. My snide comment was for the "lawyer". In the software world, people who publish exploits of unpatched security holes are the lowest of the low. I'm also going to replace the rubber plug with a screwed-on plate covering the programming switch.

Mine is used in my truck only. My snide comment was for the "lawyer". In the software world, people who publish exploits of unpatched security holes are the lowest of the low. I'm also going to replace the rubber plug with a screwed-on plate covering the programming switch.
In the lockpicking world, it is common practice to reveal weaknesses in locks. No one is going to just take your word for it that one lock is much harder to defeat than another.

In the software world, it is common practice to forward security flaws to the software manufacturer rather than the public. If they do not take steps to fix the flaw, it is not uncommon to release the information to the public after a month or so. In the lockpicking world, manufacturers rarely respond to exploits unless they are publicly revealed.

In the lockpicking world, manufacturers rarely respond to exploits unless they are publicly revealed.
This happened with Vaultek safes. You used to be able to pick them with just a fork, some Youtuber blasted the trick on youtube and it went viral. Vaultek responded quickly updating the design. If it wasn't for the youtuber the problem would have never been fixed. I'm glad because Vaultek is a great design now.

Because your home is so much harder to break into?
Here in CA the largest number of guns stolen are from homes. A distant second is gun stores, and vehicle burglary is on down the

Although nothing like that has thankfully happened at my hospital is not uncommon for staff to be assaulted. Hit, kicked, and sometimes punched. On one occasion two nurses were beat up quite badly. 1 is unable to return to work because of it.

Although nothing like that has thankfully happened at my hospital is not uncommon for staff to be assaulted. Hit, kicked, and sometimes punched. On one occasion two nurses were beat up quite badly. 1 is unable to return to work because of it.
I worked in jail's, Juvenile systems and locked ward hospitals. It happens a lot! The hospitals get drug seekers in every day, and when they don't get what they want they become violent. DR

🤫
s-l500.jpg

379b2d59378b0942b833a76fdced272f--thoughts-to-be.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews