JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking into adding a silencer to my Glock 30, but am wondering about quality threaded barrels and where to start the paperwork and buy my can. I've heard of a place mentioned here on NWFA located in Milwaukie, and will do a quick search to see what I can find out.

Any info would be awesome about the process, the best barrel to buy, and the best place to buy my silencer from. Thanks in advance! -tree

i bought a lone wolf threaded barrel for my glock 30 and it works great. they may need a "break in" period of about 200 rounds to get the edges rounded out a bit. i would also recomend that your can have a booster. i have it for my hems 2 and non-boostered gemtech sos45

I am looking into adding a silencer to my Glock 30, but am wondering about quality threaded barrels and where to start the paperwork and buy my can. I've heard of a place mentioned here on NWFA located in Milwaukie, and will do a quick search to see what I can find out.

Any info would be awesome about the process, the best barrel to buy, and the best place to buy my silencer from. Thanks in advance! -tree

Fortmoe arms in Milwaukie. FTW!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads