JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking that this would end up being the wholesale delivery for all the regular vendors. They'd be on those primers like seagulls on a McDonald's bag.

Make it known that to buy primers, one must first buy projectiles.
Package deal. Buy these primers I throw in these bullets too :D
The primers of course will be the hot item but, depending on which powders they should go to. If at the end of the day anything is left price it low enough and people will still grab it. If the OP had had this stuff for a good while chances are he can sell for more than he paid. :)

You may check with someone who does estate sales if you don't want to handle selling yourself. An FFL that does transfers for me does estate sales and may be interested in helping. I've bought ammo and reloading components from him. Send me a Pm if you would like his contact info.

Break it up into $500 and $1,000 packages.

That will make it worth your time to drive and meet people I would think.

Break it up into $500 and $1,000 packages.

That will make it worth your time to drive and meet people I would think.
It certainly would. The thing that would worry me is the damn people not showing up:mad:
I have not tried the meet up stuff. Did used to sell a lot from home and lost track of the damn people who would set a time, then never show.🤬🤬
If I drove to another place to meet it would really be a bummer. Its often amazingly hard to give stuff away. Had some time off last week finally. Wife and I decided to get rid of a couple items that were worth a good amount of cash but we just wanted them gone. Put them on line free and for both items had to go through a few people who said they were coming, then never showed up.

It certainly would. The thing that would worry me is the damn people not showing up:mad:
I have not tried the meet up stuff. Did used to sell a lot from home and lost track of the damn people who would set a time, then never show.🤬🤬
If I drove to another place to meet it would really be a bummer. Its often amazingly hard to give stuff away. Had some time off last week finally. Wife and I decided to get rid of a couple items that were worth a good amount of cash but we just wanted them gone. Put them on line free and for both items had to go through a few people who said they were coming, then never showed up.
Definitely check out their feedback before hand. Maybe set a minimum positive feedback cutoff at least in your head.

Definitely check out their feedback before hand. Maybe set a minimum positive feedback cutoff at least in your head.
Problem is that only works if their not a new member or just not given reviews by others. I've dealt with people with lots and no reviews people. It's had no diffence in if they show up or not. Review are nice but they are dependent on if a person even bothers to leave one, I've personally had several people say they'd leave reviews and never did, I just chalk it up to lazy or forgot.

I'd just make a list and put a premium price on the lot, list it on here, and let others make lesser offers and take what you feel is the best offer for you. Then you don't have to load it up and go to a gun show and pay the table price and set it up. Make whoever buys it do the legwork.
If nobody gives you a price you think is fair, do the gun show.

Problem is that only works if their not a new member or just not given reviews by others. I've dealt with people with lots and no reviews people. It's had no diffence in if they show up or not. Review are nice but they are dependent on if a person even bothers to leave one, I've personally had several people say they'd leave reviews and never did, I just chalk it up to lazy or forgot.
For the right price you'll get tons of people interested. Long time members too I'd suspect.

While there is a shortage of all sizes, the biggest demand is for small primers. If your primers are small rifle or small pistol, I would make purchasing them contingent upon also purchasing other items you have for sale... Sale it all in one lot or make groups of items that include some primers.

Anyone have advice on options to sell a bunch of reloading components?
Mostly handgun but 30% rifle stuff
100,00 primers
60 lbs power
Several thousand Hornaday XTP bullets in 9mm, .357, .44, .45 colt, 10mm, 7mm, 7.62

Will sell some on this site but don't want to do a hundred different meet up's to exchange and was thinking of doing a table at a gun show.
Just looking for some suggestions and advice.
Thanks
Reloaders just starting out like to buy a complete reloading outfit to start with. Gun Shows are nice, but selling a complete reloading set with everything, is good for a one time deal. Good Luck.

Really appreciate all the great input, number of options that never crossed my mind such as bundled lots of components.
Just don't have the chance to shoot much these days and maybe over stocked a bit after the Obama shortages:)

Had a good idea the primers would top the list.
Most likely go the gun show table route, will post what show I decide on and give folks here the option to let me know what they want and pick up.
Next up assessing is the factory ammo stock pile value.
.22 LR still a hot item?

Thanks again everyone!

Really appreciate all the great input, number of options that never crossed my mind such as bundled lots of components.
Just don't have the chance to shoot much these days and maybe over stocked a bit after the Obama shortages:)

Had a good idea the primers would top the list.
Most likely go the gun show table route, will post what show I decide on and give folks here the option to let me know what they want and pick up.
Next up assessing is the factory ammo stock pile value.
.22 LR still a hot item?

Thanks again everyone!
Yes it is. You can buy it again now BUT, its still about twice what is was pre panic. Even at that price the places that get it in stock seem to have no trouble moving it on out so people will want it.

.22LR is coming down in price pretty fast. Norma online has TAC-22 for $52.50 / 500 presently, as an example. Free shipping over $150 and discounts.

Still more than pre-panic, but not as bad as even a few months ago.

I have not been to one in a LONG time so had no idea of that. What the hell would be the point of calling it a gun show then? :confused:
A lot of it just has to do with it being classified as an explosive. Some places either don't have the license/permit to do it or the property owners don't allow it. Ammo, bullets, brass and equipment as far as I know is still allowed to be sold at all of them, unless listed otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top