JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More good information everyone, thanks again.
Never thought about power/primers not allowed in some shows but makes sense so need to keep that in mind.
Still looking at options but would like to get this done before long.👍

At the end of the day I'm using the funds to help finance a home machine shop to keep me entertained when I retire.
I find Reloading a fascinating pastime and will keep enough supplies to keep active with a few calibers.
Makes my head hurt deciding which ones and what guns to keep!

DGA

More good information everyone, thanks again.
Never thought about power/primers not allowed in some shows but makes sense so need to keep that in mind.
Still looking at options but would like to get this done before long.👍

At the end of the day I'm using the funds to help finance a home machine shop to keep me entertained when I retire.
I find Reloading a fascinating pastime and will keep enough supplies to keep active with a few calibers.
Makes my head hurt deciding which ones and what guns to keep!

DGA
Not sure if you have seen this before, but take a look at Public Surplus Auctions and filter by Oregon. They have killer deals on machine shop equipment if you keep an eye out. Lots of schools/colleges/govt mechanic shops getting rid of stuff. And lathes/presses are big enough that most folks dont bid on them because they are hard to move.

For example, this is on there right now. I have a Gunsmith buddy who outfitted his whole shop for just a few thousand for the big machines going this route.

Screenshot_20220319-001005_Chrome.jpg

Not sure if you have seen this before, but take a look at Public Surplus Auctions and filter by Oregon. They have killer deals on machine shop equipment if you keep an eye out. Lots of schools/colleges/govt mechanic shops getting rid of stuff. And lathes/presses are big enough that most folks dont bid on them because they are hard to move.
Had not thought about public auctions, thanks for the info TNThomas!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top