JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am looking for advice on a holster for my new Glock 34. I will NOT be carrying it so concealment is not an issue. What I want is smooth, fast draw and reholstering with secure belt clip or paddle. No active retention. Kydex or similar is prefered. What do you guys use for a "range" holster?

BTW, I'm a leftie so that has to be available as an option.

Yeah, it has to have some retention I just don't want active retention. Since it's going to be a range holster, I want faster draws for reaction time. I don't have the ability to make one. Any advice on somewhere local that does?

Fobus paddle holsters are great. You can adjust the cant for whatever angle you want to draw from. They work great on the range.
My avatar pic is a Fobus dual magazine pouch.

Come by the shop and I will make a custom holster to your specs, can do same day turnaround with an appointment. Prices start at $65, and holsters come with 30 days money back and a lifetime warranty on parts and labor.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top