JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
5 steps to success.

1. Nose - Gets the Blood and Tears going, so won't see number 2. coming.
2.Trachea - Can't breath, can't fight. Opens mouth to set up number 3.
3.The Button - Turns them off. Sends them to the ground or out on feet.
4. If still on feet take out knee. If on ground ensure they stay there.
5. Leave and call LEO.

That sounds complicated. Why not just ventilate them?
shhh-smiley.png crop.jpeg.jpg

Why "street fights" aren't like the movies;
- you're not Chuck Norris
- you're not Bruce Lee
- Yoda, you are not
- they really, really want to hurt you
- you really, really want to get away
- If they start it, they're experienced
- if you start it, you're an idiot
- and they'll have experienced backup
- your backup is named Milton, and he "just loves, West Side Story"
- their backup doesn't form a line and take turns, they all come at once
- Milton can run a LOT faster than you
- if they're going to use knives/guns, they're NOT going to warn you
-
and nope, they won't wait for you to slowly remove your jacket, and roll up your sleeves

– David Greditzer, former Bouncer/Free Interactive Physics Teacher

Certainly agree on the high kicks, turning back, etc. That's for the movies. But I agree with others here about the nose and blood being a good way to end things.

Number one is to avoid confrontation; I would have never been that guy on the bus. Just because you can kick someone's bubblegum doesn't mean you should. That said, it was still enjoyable to see junior get his bubblegum kicked, and I'm guessing he learned a little something that day. At least one would hope so.

The old line, "Don't let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird A$$ comes to mind every time I watch that. Of course I also always say to anyone who sees this. The old guy should have just ignored the scum, got off if needed. He is lucky the scum did not just pull out a gun and shoot him then walk away like nothing happened.
Well like I said they both are old enough to know better.
But if I remember right the black guy was drunk.
But that really doesn't matter.
It could have gone bad no matter what.
I used a city bus like 30 years ago in Tacoma.
Once and only once.
Never happen again.

Well like I said they both are old enough to know better.
But if I remember right the black guy was drunk.
But that really doesn't matter.
It could have gone bad no matter what.
I used a city bus like 30 years ago in Tacoma.
Once and only once.
Never happen again.
Guy who was shop steward at a place I worked for many years went to work for the bus Co in Tacoma. He tried to get me to hire on a couple times. Pay and benefits were good. I kept saying I would never last. First time some scum spit on me I would be fired as I would not just let it go. He shrugged and said yes it is part of the job sometimes. I ran into another who I used to work with who was driving that Seattle run. It was the first ones to put a camera in. Clown had been giving him a bad time all the way to Seattle. When he went to get off he hit the driver in the back of the head. Driver stomped him into the deck. He admitted the only reason they did not fire him was when they went to watch on the camera the media was corrupted and they could not play it. He said the guy fell trying to run away which was why his face was re arranged. The supervisors knew he was not being upfront and all but, since they could not prove it he kept the job :s0140:
It is NOT a job I would want no matter what it paid.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews