JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When they were located on Hwy. 99 in Edmonds, they had a very good selection of guns, reloading and cleaning supplies. Their prices were high, compared to other parts of the country, but not bad for the Seattle area. One of the few places in town where you could expect to find Colt pistols in stock. I have not been to the new Lynnwood store yet, but now have a good reason to go.

It has been a couple years but I have purchased three pistols from them. Every time they have been great and never told me why I should or shouldn't want something.

My girlfriend even went in browsing with me and they were extremely helpful in suggesting what might fit her best and never pushed a sale.

One guy had talked down to me like I didn't know much about firearms but he was polite so I was happy to let him continue with his advice. Overall I would say they are a respectable shop with fair to only slightly higher prices.

I've dealt with these guys for several years, and have without exception always found them to be friendly, helpful, and informative.

As for prices, ya, they are not Wallyworld, but they always seem to have what I need, and thats convient. At least they manage to stay in business and that's a real plus these days (look around and count whos left anymore).

If I'm looking for a bargin I haunt the Gun Shows or search these web sites, but when I need somthing now or don't want to waste a lot of time driving all over, I know that Adventure Sports is there for me, thanks guys.:s0155:

Shotgun-2:D

I have not been to the new Lynnwood store yet, but now have a good reason to go.
The new store is better. :)

small selection, not very friendly, I will pass on doing business here.
Small selection of what? Overall, their gun selection is the biggest I know of locally, bigger than any shops within 25 minutes, that's for sure. The store is small but the firearm density is huge, which I like.

They also have a decent selection of accessories and holsters, calls, etc for the size of the shop.

The first time I went there it was because they had a Kahr CW9, something I couldn't find at any other shop within an hour of me. I purchased it from Gary right when I walked in. A couple times after that other employees have been much less helpful and even rude. So, I only deal with Gary now and that solved that. If he's not in on a certain day, I come back later but usually I call ahead now. I live about 3 blocks from the shop.

Stopped going there after being totally ignored. Very inconsistent service, can be very rude. Only time had good service was when I went with my wife and spent a few hundred on accessories. Would much prefer to drive to Wades, Sam's or Ben's Pawn in Renton or even Bullseye in Tacoma. Really left a sour taste in my mouth, least favorite gun shop.

As has been noted, prices aren't super competitive.

They're a small shop with a really good and diverse inventory.

In a pinch I know I can go there to get a particular bullet or reloading supplies likes bullets or powder and know I'll have to pay a little premium for them to keep it on their shelves.

The staff are knowledgeable and helpful and I always try to stop in if I'm in the area.

Been there quite a few times and it's always been a good experience. The guys behind the counter are very friendly and seem to know their stuff. My girlfriend had her shotgun stock cut to fit by John Kalama - he's very helpful and knowledgeable and does good work.

Guns and ammo are a bit on the pricey side but that's pretty much par for the course these days. Still, I highly recommend the place.

Overall a good place. Their prices are on the high side, but there are some deals to be had. Their service is what keeps me coming back. It is nice I can get everything in one spot. They always have whatever ammo I need to boot. Probably do 80% of my shopping there. They almost always have the hard to find stuff, if they don't I will count on a phone call when it comes in.

I've been going to them for years, too. As others mentioned, their prices aren't the best, but they usually have stuff in stock.

The same guys have been working there for a long time. I don't see how you could consider them to be rude or unfriendly.

Yes they are still on Scriber Lake Road. And I to have been a customer at A.S. for many years. Have always been treated very well by all the employees. And as far as selection goes, unless you drive to kesslingers their selection cant be beat. There is alot of inventory in the "back". If you dont see it ask. I am sure that John, Jim, Gary, Mike, Pam, or Marcus would gladly help with any questions you may have. headed there now for powder, primers, bullets and springs for a Glock. :s0155:

I've made a few purchases at this store, as with most places different people have diffferent "tudes". They are the best selection around, the service is marginal, one guy will be friendly, engaging while another will be aloof, stoic and strictly business without any "interaction" beyond basic, take your money and process the transaction. I don't really care, I'm not there to be buddies, or make buddies... just buy a gun and go. If I want information I'll join a message board ;) and read and ask questions.

Just bought a consignment gun and a few accessories from Adventure Sports. The guys there (Marcus and Gary) were very friendly and helpful. The shop is a little on the small side, but they have a ton of inventory. I was surprised to see the amount of stuff they had crammed in the store while still being very organized. I'll be going back!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top