JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an Advantage Arms conversion for Gen1-3 (will not work with Gen4) g29/30's with 2 extra mags, and all the original items that came with it new(case, instructions, cleaning kit, etc)
I bought it new from Topgun Supply a few months ago to get my wife into shooting. She has probably fired 300-400 rounds through it and it functions perfectly on my G29 frame with Remington Golden Bullets. I have tried a few CCI mini mags and they work great too. It does not like Federal .22LR and the instructions even say to avoid other brands than the Golden Bullets.
Selling because she has moved on to shooting 9mm now and is not using this anymore. It worked great for getting her comfortable shooting and she now shoots as good as I do at close range.
$300/BO with the extra magazines and I'll include a box of 225 Golden Bullets so you can shoot it right away. I might also be interested in trades but I don't have anything in particular I am looking for so let me know what you have. Worst that can happen is I tell you I am not interested.
I am up in Woodland, WA but can meet in Vancouver on Saturdays or Tuesdays.
I can also ship this in the con US.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top