JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops... I meant this one!

The ten seconds I watched is ten seconds of my life I won't get back.

Which is ten seconds too many.

(Plus the thirty seconds it took to correct this post to reference the correct youtube vid... the MP skit is funnier than s#!7)

:s0114:

-Bill

well that's the problem- the music didn't even start till 15 seconds in. try it again. :)

Those that are truly interested in learning how to impress the range officer at their range of choice need to study the pattern: ‪C-Walk Tutorial‬‏ - YouTube

Remember it is important to practice over and over again. Then do this to impress those in attendance, but remember - finger clear of the trigger and keep your weapon pointed downrange toward the berm. Then it is all good. That is what I am talking about.

You know what he reminds me of? That old video game, I think it was like rushin attack or something. It had a track ball and you ran back and forth at the bottom of the screen. It is the dance the guy does when you beat a level.:s0114:

that looks like the shooting range east of Bend off Hwy 20...

Yup, COSSA Public Range... Yet another reason I either shoot in COSSA proper or one of the lesser known spots on public land around Bend.

I guess I don't get the humor or amusement of a fool dicking-off with a weapon let alone posting it on the net for another group of fools (the antis) to see. Thanks buddy.

Agreed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads