JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale is a medium regular Gen III, level 5, ADS brand softshell jacket that is part of a 7 layer Army issued cold weather system. This jacket really is the cornerstone of the entire system as it is very light weight, packs small, does a good job ok keeping a light rain off, but more importantly dries EXTREMELY fast! It is designed to be water resistant and breathable, rather than water proof, which the hardshell jacket is designed to do.

Jacket has adjustable cuffs, stowable hood, and sleeve mounted pockets for easy access while wearing body armour of tactical vests.

This jacket was issued to me in the package, but I was also issued the same jacket in Alpha Green, and Multicam and I decided to only keep 1 so the multicam and ACU are for sale. (Multicam version has sold)

Here's a link to the jacket:

NSN: 8415-01-538-6813 (ECWCS GEN III L5 Mid Weight ACUPAT jacket - size medium regular) - ArmyProperty.com

$60.00

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top