JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont know the amount of guns you have, but do you really need to sell of them! they are all soo AWESOME! :(.. lol...

But how old is the child going to be when you adopt him/her? I was adopted when I was 2 and a half. one thing your going to want to know is that most adopted kids are curious about their real parents and will as questions and maybe even want to meet their birth parents, as they mature and get older

Both me and my sister ( I have 2) were all adopted they were adopted when they were infants though... they have both met their Birth families, and im still trying to locate mine, which is turning out to be harder then i thought... (My my current mother does not like the fact i'm looking for them) says she feels like I am searching for a mother father and mother figure, DRAMA DRAMA! lol so just be prepared for things like that...

BUT! adoption is awesome and I im glad i was.. since my Sperm donor was quite the abusive A** so im told.. and dont feel bad about your age my dad is 70 and my moms about 68 and im 24.. as long as you love your kids and give them what they need and not what they WANT (dont want them to be soiled lil brats:p) then everything will be ok! good luck and keep us updated!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top