JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

A State Dept. report addressing this issue justifies the suggestion on the grounds that possessing nuclear weapons drives other nations to "acquisition and/or use of nuclear weapons."

In other words, as long as nations like the U.S., Israel, and Russia have nukes but rogue nations like Iran and North Korea don't, Iran and North Korea will continually pursue them with a willingness to use them. Yet if we get rid of ours, they will stop the pursuit of theirs... and everybody can hug and get along, naturally.
http://freebeacon.com/state-dept-advisers-lets-cut-nukes-some-more/

A State Department advisory board report made public Tuesday shows that the Obama administration is studying cuts in U.S. strategic arsenals to "very low" levels and ultimately eliminating nuclear arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another concept examined by the board was working to create a future that is "a cooperative world of &#8216;increased transparency and trust' without &#8216;adversarial challenges' in which [nuclear deterrence] is no longer necessary."

The report said that the cooperative world scenario "may be unrealistic to achieve in an acceptable timeframe" and focused instead on how to cut nuclear arsenals.

Altogether now Kumbaya...... come on Deng, Putin, Kim Jong, Ahmadinejad join in....Kumbaya..........

According to this logic I should take my pistols, shotgun and rifles five miles off the coast and dump them over the side. When I come back to shore all the thugs, criminals and gang-bangers will see the brilliance of this plan and get rid of their weapons and come over for a BBQ. Maybe they will bring some chicken and ribs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top