JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

It pains me to list this but in need of some funds to invest in a small business start up. Would prefer to trade for gold or silver but will list a monetary price as well.

This is my ADM Rifle, built by ADM, has never had any of the torque spec'd parts removed, remained stock except for a change in Buffer Spring and buffer, along with a new BCG which I used to minimize blowback when shooting suppressed. Below I will do a price list so you can see how much is into this build. ADM is considered one of the top rifle manufacturers in the game. I have less than 1k rounds through this. I broke in the barrel per criterion's recommendations for breaking in and me of their barrels. Maintained it well too. The accuracy on this thing is incredible have gotten sub MOA even with 55gr factory ammo and I'm not the best shot.

Build list
-ADM UIC Mod2 14.5in OD Green ($2,400)
Criterion hybrid profile barrel
LaRue or Geissle Trigger (Your choice)
Surefire Warcomp P/W by ADM
Magpul Stock
Bootleg adjustable BCG ($190)

-Cloud Defense Rein 3.0 Black with Mlok Mount ($400)
-ADM Scope mount $(180)
-Burris 1-6x RT6 ($300)
-Geissle H3 super 42 buffer with Geissle Braided Spring ($100)
-Surefire RC2 Mini Suppressor ($950)
-Defense Mechanisms Sling ($40)

All in all there's over $4500 in this rifle, it's a great rifle, that ejects perfectly, super accurate, and would without a doubt depend my life on it. Never had a single issue with it.

I am asking 3,850 cash for it as is, with everything including with the Surefire suppressor. Or I will take 3600 with the ADM BCG and ADM buffer spring and weight instead of bootleg bcg and super 42 buffer kit. Or $3k without the Suppressor However we will have to take the correct avenues to properly transfer over the silencer to you the potential buyer so there would be a NFA transfer and Tax stamp involved.

will trade for a little under 2oz of gold or 155oz of silver potentially even a truck or van as I will need one for the start up I am working on.

I know this is an expensive listing and it may just be a Hail Mary but I am hoping that I can find someone that would love this rifle as much as I.

If you're seriously interested I will GLADLY, take the potential buyer to Tri-County Gun Club as my guest so that you can see how amazing this rifle shoots. I promise you this rifle is something special. It gets so much attention when at the range since people know immediately that ADM is Gucci tier up there with Knights and LMT.

Please feel free to ask me any questions or even just have a conservation about it.

IMG_6760.jpeg IMG_6544.jpeg 69179644701__14D67392-4D23-4832-BE04-A024E02AFB70.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: