JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ironic that an ADL report on anti-government extremism would quote a conservative claiming that another "rounding up of the Jews" (aka conservatives) is imminent.

I laughed when I saw they quoted infowars.com and prisonplanet. They may as well have gone the whole way and quoted AboveTopSecret and GodLikeProductions where they are fighting Obama *and* shape shifting lizard aliens.

I laughed when I saw they quoted infowars.com and prisonplanet. They may as well have gone the whole way and quoted AboveTopSecret and GodLikeProductions where they are fighting Obama *and* shape shifting lizard aliens.

Eh, I bet the people reading that crap are more likely to shoot at someone/blow something up than most others.

Just more propaganda from a communist/statist, anti American organization.. they are getting desperate because the sheeple are starting to wake up to what the ADL types have done to us over the last century, starting with the federal reserve banking scam

The danger of this crap is that it gets packaged up and sent to law enforcement agencies all over the country - who sometimes take it as gospel. The big push is to demonize anyone who disagrees with government in any fashion. Label all honest, liberty loving americans as terrorists - it makes it easier to round us up and cart us off later. The real terrorists wear $3000.00 suits on wall street.

Just more propaganda from a communist/statist, anti American organization.. they are getting desperate because the sheeple are starting to wake up to what the ADL types have done to us over the last century, starting with the federal reserve banking scam

Wait, people take "internet chatter" seriously? Don't they realize that probably 80% of the quotes in their report were written by so-called "internet tough guys" or 15 year olds?

People bubblegum and make threats on the internet all the time, it's pretty rare that anything ever comes of it.

The danger of this crap is that it gets packaged up and sent to law enforcement agencies all over the country - who sometimes take it as gospel. The big push is to demonize anyone who disagrees with government in any fashion. Label all honest, liberty loving americans as terrorists - it makes it easier to round us up and cart us off later. The real terrorists wear $3000.00 suits on wall street.

Agreed.. apparently many LE organizations desire new "enemies" to scare the sheeple into additional and unnecessary funding. The criminal groups running the show from the top love this because it enhances the police state

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top