JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Glock 19, which someone had installed Trijicon night sites on. I finally got a chance to fire it today, and as suspected the rear sight needs adjusting. Of course it's the dovetail none adjustable type.
Question: How do you adjust it without having access to that $99 sight adjusting tool I see on various online sites or taking it to a gunsmith?

Thank you in advance for any assistance.
St. John 3:16

That was mine and I had zeroed them for the way I shoot and had the Glock adjustment tool in hand at the range. It's nice as the rear notches in the slide fit perfectly and you just screw the adjustment bolt slightly. Good luck. Take the punch to the range with you ..........

That was mine and I had zeroed them for the way I shoot and had the Glock adjustment tool in hand at the range. It's nice as the rear notches in the slide fit perfectly and you just screw the adjustment bolt slightly. Good luck. Take the punch to the range with you ..........

A delrin or brass punch always goes with me to the range. Just do not use steel. A small ball peen hammer is a nice companion, too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top