JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if the stock trigger on my Remm 700 270 CDL Mtn Rifle is adjustable? If so, is it fairly easy to do? It must be set at 8lbs I swear. I want it about 3. If its not, what kind of cost can I expect to get a trigger put in?

Thanks

Ok,, used the link above to toy with it. Took some doing but I finally got it to where I have nice 3lb pull with no creep. However, now every once in a while, it will go off upon taking the safety off. Not good and I WONT leave it this way. My question is, can I either tighten or back off the the sear only to cure this without messing with the pull and over travel? It took me some doing to get it where I want it and it seemed to be good so I applied my nail polish and put it back together. I am hoping a minor tweek of the sear will fix this... All fellars in the know on this please come forward.... lol Thanks a bunch..

The article states that you should back off the sear engagement screw 1/4 turn, and repeat all the safety checks outlined in the article.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top