JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does any have any ideas for mounting an adjustable cheek rest on a RRA Operator CAR stock?

I know I could purchase a cool Magpul PRS, but I am hoping to come up with something a lot less expensive. I purchased a nylon strap-on cheek rest a while back but it doesn't fit very well and mainly it was a bit too thick. I seem to only need a very small increase in stock elevation. I currently have two ~2" wide x ~4" long strips of steering wheel cover taped on. I know it sounds cheesy but it is just about right if the electrical tape would stay stuck to the stock in the colder temperatures.

I am going to be taking a precision rifle course next month and the course requires an adjustable cheek rest and my current taped on version is not that adjustable. I have looked at the Kartens's custom cheek rest and watched a u-tube video showing how to remold it to fit a thinner stock but I'm not sure if I could be successful in molding it wider to fit my stock. I am almost willing to try it for $60. However, before I attempt any custom work I thought I would put this out to you all that may have more experience than I on this matter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top