JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read this breifly and thought itwas alot of good information. As the author of the article said. I do the same, every payday I buy extra items, a little of this a little of that, non-dry goods that cannot be stored in vacuum abgs or mylar packaging. I buy and rotate, making the ones to expires first are at the fron of the shelf.

As in the article I do not believe in panic buying, but have been to to go back and buy more of something after i found how much I liked it or if it was a good deal

One thing I have noticed are things like instant coffee will several years past its expiration date. So when it is on sale I buy extra.

When I place order for something, i ask myself if I can afford a little more if I can I do so, especially if it has a long shelf life or can stored in a different container for an extended period of time.

Tis better to have and not need than to need and not have. No one is suggesting panic buying, you have the right idea . . . Just follow the old Boy Scout motto . . . Be prepared.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews