JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've only been able to find it on a computer. Phone doesn't seem to show the option. Look at my screenie, lower right:

Screen Shot 2019-10-12 at 9.35.20 PM.png

Apparently there is a maximum of six participants in PM conversations. @Taco_lean I will remove myself from the thread in question try to add the new guy and let me know if that works. We can use alternate channels for comms. @Joe Link if possible it would be nice to increase that number.

Apparently there is a maximum of six participants in PM conversations. @Taco_lean I will remove myself from the thread in question try to add the new guy and let me know if that works. We can use alternate channels for comms. @Joe Link if possible it would be nice to increase that number.

Thanks for the attempt! Still not seeing the option. Now I don't know how to add you back in :( worst case I will start a new message.

I've only been able to find it on a computer. Phone doesn't seem to show the option. Look at my screenie, lower right:

View attachment 624385

On mobile devices, tapping the three vertical dots at in the top right corner will pull up the sidebar. It should have the same options as on the desktop (let me know if you find a page where it doesn't). I just went into a conversation on mobile and confirmed this is there :)

1571066136433.png

Hi Joe,

On an android device, I don't see the "kick" or invite more options when I click the 3 vertical dots.

This is with a convo that had 6 people in it. I just checked other convos and the "invite more" option pops up there. So I guess it is due to the 6 person limit.

Thanks!

Yep, it'd be due to that limit. I forgot members don't have the option to kick others out of their conversations (mods do) :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top