Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Adding Fire Extinguisher Rentals: Pick Up on your Way to Wolf Creek, Brown's Camp or Secret Location

LuckySG

Reactions
Now in addition to stocking good targets, target stands, 1x2 strips, and staplers to get you shooting with the right stuff in the forest, I now have fire extinguishers and shovels for rent to ensure you are 100% compliant while in an area under restrictions.

3.9#, 7.5# & 9# extinguishers will be available along with medium length digging shovels that will fit in any vehicle.
  • $5 rental fee for 48 hours on any size extinguisher. If it is used the cost of refilling will be charged. ($20-25-30 based on the three sizes offered.)
  • $3 rental fee for 48 hours on the shovels, If lost or broken a $25 replacement fee will be charged.
  • Every fifth rental fee will be donated to Trash No Lands, so @Cogs and @Reno911 get some data and a few extra dollars to help with costs.
You are welcome to stop by to pick up and drop off even during my morning shop hours (8am to noon) before I officially open up for sales and transfers. Let me know if you have any questions, I am hoping this is helpful and convenient to keep everyone enjoying the shooting opportunities we have on public lands.

Tillamook State Forest Blog: Regulated Use Fire Restrictions Start Thursday, July 5, 2018

Stomper

Reactions
Now in addition to stocking good targets, target stands, 1x2 strips, and staplers to get you shooting with the right stuff in the forest, I now have fire extinguishers and shovels for rent to ensure you are 100% compliant while in an area under restrictions.

3.9#, 7.5# & 9# extinguishers will be available along with medium length digging shovels that will fit in any vehicle.
  • $5 rental fee for 48 hours on any size extinguisher. If it is used the cost of refilling will be charged. ($20-25-30 based on the three sizes offered.)
  • $3 rental fee for 48 hours on the shovels, If lost or broken a $25 replacement fee will be charged.
  • Every fifth rental fee will be donated to Trash No Lands, so @Cogs and @Reno911 get some data and a few extra dollars to help with costs.
You are welcome to stop by to pick up and drop off even during my morning shop hours (8am to noon) before I officially open up for sales and transfers. Let me know if you have any questions, I am hoping this is helpful and convenient to keep everyone enjoying the shooting opportunities we have on public lands.

Tillamook State Forest Blog: Regulated Use Fire Restrictions Start Thursday, July 5, 2018
Damn @LuckySG you keep finding ways to impress me!

This means a lot.

Thank you!

Everyone should just go ahead and rent one of these fire extinguishers when visiting Jeremy’s shop... for your wallet! Every time I’ve gone there, I wind up spending more than I planned to... on all the cool impulse items he has displayed there!

Dam you, man!! :s0118:

:D

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect