JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...Then mentioned earlier normal people will start running out of food for their kids/family so when they start looking for food at WHAT point do you start using arms to protect your stock ??...:(

Our arms aren't to protect property, but our lives. Without a place to retreat, any break in to our property will be met with appropriate force. No more.

Our arms aren't to protect property, but our lives. Without a place to retreat, any break in to our property will be met with appropriate force. No more.

Your property, food and supplies, water, shelter, even clothing and shoes, could mean loosing your lives if taken from you!
SHTF, your property is life to you!

the addicts are daily doing what they would do during a SHTF episode. Crime from dopers is rampant . Go to any city big or small and 90% of the crime is doper related. Duterte them.

My wife works in Real Estate Development and they have uncovered several hidden homeless camps with jury-rigged electricity and elaborate tunneling systems. Apparently the level of sophistication is startling. They have to call in hazmat crews to dispose of the syringes and drug paraphernalia. I would not underestimate the junkie element, they are quite comfortable living in squalor. Any breakdown of society would provide them with a goldmine of opportunities.

My wife works in Real Estate Development and they have uncovered several hidden homeless camps with jury-rigged electricity and elaborate tunneling systems. Apparently the level of sophistication is startling. They have to call in hazmat crews to dispose of the syringes and drug paraphernalia. I would not underestimate the junkie element, they are quite comfortable living in squalor. Any breakdown of society would provide them with a goldmine of opportunities.

Junkies still need food so it will end very poorly for them in the end.

When the spit does hit the fan we ALL will be in another world, if you take any kind of medication that keeps you going, You better have stocked up Bigtime because it will be hard if not impossible to get. A friend was asking recently if I knew how to make Thyroid meds, No i told him and put him in contact with our Groups Pharmacist, who got him started on making some of his own medicines. I only know of One man who has the preps above all others I know and even he cannot plan for any and all medical needs, in fact his guests and small family will take over his place when he passes, now his Guests are all ex special forces and his home in the carolinas is a sleeper fortress.

People you know will be different, as in they may slit your throat to get what You have, when it comes to survival Trust No one that is not blood family unless you have known them a dang long time.

Google "SELCO Survival" to read about His incredible survival during war, it could save your life. Here is a link for ya's. Episode-932- Selco from SHTF School on Survival During the Balkan Wars

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top