JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pork Loin with savory Honey Cilantro Rub wrapped in Bacon.

From here I will smoke/cook the outside bacon over Mesquite charcoal (direct heat) then I will tun off the heat on one side of the BBQ place the Loin in a pan and broil it with indirect heat until the inside reached 170 degrees.

That's two pork loins so that there will be flavor in the middle.

Finished pics later.................

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0216.jpg

DSCN0217.jpg

DSCN0218.jpg

Here you go guys.

Ingredients

2 Pork loins
1/2 cup honey
1 bunch cilantro chopped
2 juice of 2 limes
1 cup Pork rub
I package quality thick bacon
MIx this all together

Pork rub recipe
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp Hungarian paprica
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp coarse sea salt
1/2 tbsp black pepper
Mix this all together

Rub loins with cilantro sauce. Layout bacon on saran wrap. roll bacon saran wrap over pork loins. Roll up ends and tie with string. Place the tube of meat in the freezer for an hour. The next step helps to have two people. Take just part of the saran wrap off at a time and tie up with string as you un wrap.

Cooking

Cook the bacon on low direct heat, rotating until bacon looks crisp as pictured, I use a gas grill but throw in mesquite wood charcoal and wood chip for smoke.

Once bacon is done turn off one half of the grill or move coals to one side. Place loin in a pan and loosely cover with tin foil, place the pan on the unheated side of the grill with the lid down. Ever 15 mins rotate the loin until it reaches 170 degrees internal temp. Take off grill and let it rest 10 mins.

Eat that thing!

Here you go guys.

Ingredients

2 Pork loins
1/2 cup honey
1 bunch cilantro chopped
2 juice of 2 limes
1 cup Pork rub
I package quality thick bacon
MIx this all together

Pork rub recipe
1 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tbsp Hungarian paprica
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp coarse sea salt
1/2 tbsp black pepper
Mix this all together

Rub loins with cilantro sauce. Layout bacon on saran wrap. roll bacon saran wrap over pork loins. Roll up ends and tie with string. Place the tube of meat in the freezer for an hour. The next step helps to have two people. Take just part of the saran wrap off at a time and tie up with string as you un wrap.

Cooking

Cook the bacon on low direct heat, rotating until bacon looks crisp as pictured, I use a gas grill but throw in mesquite wood charcoal and wood chip for smoke.

Once bacon is done turn off one half of the grill or move coals to one side. Place loin in a pan and loosely cover with tin foil, place the pan on the unheated side of the grill with the lid down. Ever 15 mins rotate the loin until it reaches 170 degrees internal temp. Take off grill and let it rest 10 mins.

Eat that thing!

:cool:thanks trlsmn !! this looks like a great gift for the family on the fourth--the household loves pork, but it's difficult to keep them moist on a bu bu qu--this looks like the answer to my pork loin :s0155:

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top