JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking up the 2013 PSA by Norman Reedus after Sandy Hook and found this:
Reedus goes on to insist American politicians need to tighten the country's gun laws to prevent another massacre like that at Sandy Hook Elementary School, where gunman Adam Lanza shot dead 20 children and six adults.

He adds, "I don't feel there's a real reason to have automatic weapons at all. I can understand the right to bear arms to some extent, but no one needs an automatic Ak17 (gun) hanging in their truck. No way."

Once again, I could care less what he thinks. He makes a living glorifying violence, and, whether he is using a gun or not, is still a hypocrite. If he really believed what he believes, he'd drop out of any show immediately that makes its money with a LOT OF MF'ing guns.

At least he isn't total hypocrite and uses a crossbow in TWD and in boondock saints there wasn't a huge amount of glorification of gun violence.

No wait he is and there waso_O

Sorry, but I really can't get all that worked up over an actor paid to read and perform a fictional role who doesn't happen to share my opinions. I don't get validation from Darrel or the guy that plays him any more than I get it from James Bond or whoever plays him at any particular point in time.
I like the character, he's important to the story, I like the series, so I'll keep watching until it no longer entertains me.
... If Norman Reedus runs for public office I won't vote for him, and I'll
share my opinion of his thoughts on guns with the hope that others don't vote for him either.

I remember way, way back when I was just a kid and Dick Sargent replaced Dick York as "Darren" on "Bewitched".
I learned 2 things ;
1- the actor is just someone the character needs to read his lines.
2- apparently you needed to be a real "Dick" to work with Elizabeth Montgomery.

Actually, I do care what people like him think, but not for the reason you may think. The reason I do care is because these numbnutz morons spout their anti-gun rhetoric and influence a lot of pea-brained people that DO care about what these folks think. AND, those pea-brained losers that listen to celebrities in order to be 'informed' of what their opinions should be, do vote, and they do make a difference.

So yes, I care what he says, because he will have a negative influence on the rest of us.

It's easy to figure out who is and who isn't an anti in Hollywood: They're all anti until come out in support of the 2A. See easy.

Ray

So have y'all ever watched the full length version of
The Good ,The Bad and The Ugly"
HOLY COW 3 hours?:eek:
Well I watched the whole movie and it was ,except for the close up face shots the guy used too much, a pretty good movie.
I wonder if the guns were period correct?
What was this thread about?
Hollywood right?

Never heard of him... but if he's anything like the rest of these blowhards I'll bet if I look at his film credits, I'd find complete hypocrisy.

Liam Neeson, Matt Damon, Kevin Bacon, Mark Wahlberg, and a number of others seem to have absolutely no issue glamorizing and profiting from the very thing they detest.

Given the low quality trash that oozes out of Hollywood these days, along with the hypocrisy, I simply respond with my wallet. I don't go to see or rent movies they are in.

www.ijreview.com/2014/09/171921-hollywoods-ironic-supporters-gun-control/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads